*** Excerpt from my daily prayer journal, today ***
Lord, thank You so much for these wonderful days You have given us to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, Your Son, our God – who takes away the sins of the world.
You have been generous with us throughout the year and nothing can repay You except our continuing devotion to Your word and seek You and worship You. Help us to continue to be the salt and light of this world through Your inspiring words and wisdom. We know how harsh the world is but Your presence kept us living a worthwhile life – in pain or in joy.
* Abundance of good "Feeds"
* Blessings of real good "God-gets lesser of Gadgets"
* Christ-filled kindness to "Share" in the next few days and years to come.
* Devoted time focus on becoming a more real "Friend" to the Lord and others.
* Extra times and things that you will really "Like"
From us to you: Merry Christmas and a Hack-Free New Year.
Our home made videos in 2014: https://www.magisto.com/album/fXZ8BAYFQgkOdXwD?type=copylink